Saturday, January 12, 2013

One for One {The Last Day!}

one for one
 
(Click here for the One for One Fundraiser)
 
 
Today is the last day!!!
 
Are you excited? Me too!
 
I kind of have a little number in my head that I think we will reach. I don't want to limit God, so I won't dare say it aloud. I can tell you though that I don't think that meter will fully rise. Hear me, I believe it can; I don't believe it will. And that? That's okay with me.
 
God knows and God provides.
 
This week has been the most fun watching, receiving, reading your sweet comments you've left all over the land for us. We've made some new friends and heard some sweet adoption stories.
 
God is good.
 
Will you share one last time today? I won't ask again after today.
 
I promise.
 
Thanks for the love, peeps. Thanks for the love!
 
Go enter the giveaway and share, share, share!
 
God is good, all the time!
 
P.S.- Blogger friends- Whenever I click on the picture box on my "new post" screen to add a picture to the post the box does not display the little upload box that I can usually click on to upload a picture from my camera or computer. It does give me all of the options on the side like "URL, Photobucket, From this Blog..." I have tried from two different computers, on multiple new pages and still nothing. I REALLY want to upload some pictures!!! Help!

4 comments:

  1. I tried the picture link and it's fine on my blog. I don't know what the problem could be.

    I'm posting today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it telling you you're out of space? If so, you can edit your photos to no larger than 800x800 for free storage. Picasa keeps photos of that size or smaller with no limit. If they are huge pictures straight out of your camera then they will limit you. I ran out of space, went to the help section and read the fine print, edited the size of my photos and haven't had a problem since then. Picmonkey.com is a great free online photo editing service. And did you know Adobe is letting you download Photoshop and Photoshop Elements for free right now? Older versions, but still.

      Delete
  2. I'm a little late to the party, but I've posted about one for one! :) Blogger gives me fits from time to time with photos, but it's fine at the moment. I didn't do anything differently, it just started working, but my problem was them telling me I was out of space. I switched to photobucket and posted the codes in the html part for a month or so, and then just decided to try it and it worked again.

    Anyhoo, all that to say, I have no idea how to help with it and I'm very sorry. :) Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I just tried to comment and it disappeared! Was going to say.... I think I got another tweet out on Friday or Saturday! The days have been a blur of scouts, running group, birthday party, and preparations for church and scout commitments. So cool to see the meter climbing! Thinking of you and praying for you often!

    ReplyDelete

My small town friends have this to say...