Monday, January 19, 2015

One Story One Purpose


I wanted to pop in and say we're all fine. 

Wrestling is good, and as it turns out, I may like it. Riley returns to Emory for a check-up in two weeks.

Little Sister is up to 265 Pez dispensers.

My tall boy is still pushing pizza at the local hut.


The excitement right now is getting ready for our guests to arrive for the One Story One Purpose gathering. We have guests coming from five states so far (yippee!) and we can't wait to meet them, each and everyone. If you were thinking of coming, it's time to go and snag your ticket. The remaining tickets open up to our host church on February 1st. It has been so amazing to watch how God has written names on these seats one by one. It will be a sweet day of fellowship. I can't wait!

I hope you're coming too!

God is good, all the time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My small town friends have this to say...